“Building your practice and delivering quality care for your patients”
If you already have an existing Home Sleep Testing log-in, please click here.
Home Sleep Testing Progam
SuperCare provides a great opportunity for Physicians to expand sleep awareness in their practice through the use of Home Sleep Testing. We offer the ability to test patients in the convenience of their own home. Not only do we schedule the patients in a timely manner, but we are able to deliver the test results directly to you through your own customized web portal once the Sleep Study has been completed.
If you are interested in establishing a Home Sleep Testing Account with SuperCare click here
Reduce Costs with our “No CMN Paperwork”
SuperCare is inviting our referring physicians to sign orders electronically. The reasons an office should consider eSigning are as follows:
- Improved Patient Outcome - eSigning improves process efficiency which invariably improves patient outcome through timeliness, completeness, and security
- Green Benefit - Reducing the consumption of paper and toner within the office by utilizing the eSign solution
- Time Savings - Physician staff members will save time because the eSign solution eliminates the nuisance of having to search for misplaced care documents
- Flexibility - Physicians will have the ability to sign their healthcare documents from any computer with web access. They don’t have to be in the office to complete this task
- Supports EMR - All eSigned documents can be saved and stored electronically
For more information click here or call 800-206-4880 x8225
For FAQs regarding e-CMN’s click here
To register for e-CMN’s click here
By utilizing SuperCare’s live call center, patients are engaged by CPAP-trained representatives to ensure their immediate and ongoing needs are met through education, acclimation and supply replacement. Through SuperCare’s distinctive AfterCare model, your practice received the following advantages:
- Effortlessly monitor the quality and efficacy of the patient’s care
- Access billable online compliance and diagnostic reports anywhere and anytime
- Simplifies document exchange and communication with providers, members and payers
- Reduces expenditure on paper-based clinical and administrative processes
- Promotes information sharing and gets rid of redundant tests
Are You A Pediatrician?
If you’re interested in setting up an automatic nebulizer dispensing solution in your practice to benefit you and your patients, join our NebuCare program. Click here for more info.